Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New inspirations...

Ok. So I've been going CRAZY over this style of digital art that I really want to master. Here is a link to the artist that like the most using this style so far: Pete Harrison
There are other styles similar that inspire me, so here is one in particular: JaxeNL

So I decided this will take a lot of work to perfect my style of these types of style, but here is my first work. Often I don't like to show my first work, b/c I know I'll get better. So this is by far NOT my best work, but I'm sharing it b/c I'm so excited to finally have made it (sort of) work after hours of tutorial perusing. I know the hair could use with some blending and be cut out better, but I wasn't as concerned with that as the technique. So here is a before and after shot of the effect. Made for a senior session at Captured Images, Inc.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Zoom Photography said...

very creative :)
well done, keep it up ;)

Neely said...

Um.
This is amazing.
The end.