Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Froggie From Heaven

Photographers and Designers and people of all types. I have found an AWESOME gallery utility. It is totally free, the design is impressibly flexible and the efficiency is incredible. You can create galleries from your own folders, choose a look/design for your gallery, change settings and it will AUTOMATICALLY resize your pictures, create thumbnails, create directory structure, add captions/file numbers and you can then publish your gallery to any server space, including your free server space included in the free jalbum account. I am blown away. I believe I will be using this utility (with the Lightbox 2 skin, FYI) to showcase client galleries in the future. It is incredible.

Here is one of my practice galleries which was created and uploaded within 5 mintues. Not kidding.

Enjoy everyone!!!

No comments: